Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Blogsecret?
- Blogsecret is a site where people send us their secrets and we post them for everyone to view. I want people to see that they are not alone in the world and that other people can understand how they feel.
- Can I IM you on google chat? Can I e-mail you?
- Yes, you can. You can IM us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR e-mail us at blogsecret@email@example.com. If we’re online, obviously you can IM too. There’s also a live chat link on the help page.
- What’s your theme? Where did you get your theme?
- Theme credit: sleepy themes
- When will I see my secret up?
- The secrets are posted in order of submission. For example, if you submit a secret today, a secret submitted tomorrow will not be posted before yours. You can expect to see it anywhere from 2-3 days after, or 5-7. It all depends on the volume of secrets for that day. We queue up secrets every day.
- Do you give advice too? Do you answer secrets?
- Yes, we do give advice if people need it. Just send us an e-mail. We’re here for you. If your secret causes us some concern, you may get a message in your inbox from one of us letting you know that we’re here for you. As well as pointing you in the direction of help, if you need it.
- How many secrets do you get a day?
- We get around 1000 secrets a day.
- Do you really post all secrets?
- Yes, although we have begun some recent limitations; such as we will not post things about secrets not getting posted, we will not post things that aren’t secrets such as: follow my tumblr at example.tumblr.com, we also will not post/may edit things that may reveal your identity/location, and also no hateful/discriminatory content. Everybody deserves respect.
- How To: find your secret when it posts
- Terms of Submission (read more here)
*If you have any more questions that you would like me to put up here, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated 09-16-2012
Posted June 16, 2012 at 9:09pm